Monday, December 14, 2009

I <3 my sister Amy

We just had the following gChat conversation, after I sent a relatively incoherent and babbling email to the family in response to a suggestion about future Christmases, admitting in the email that the incoherence was due to the fact that I was saving all coherent thought for the paper that's due in 7 hrs:

2:46 PM Amy: You know, that email actually made a lot of sense. Does this mean I should be worried about the coherency of that paper-?
2:47 PM
me: i don't think you should be worried about the coherence of the paper, but if you wanted to just WRITE it, that would be terrif.
2:49 PM Amy: Oh, shore!
(That was not "sure," that was, "running for the shore, ain't writin' no more papers this month")

Bwah hahahaha! And her funny...ness is not the only reason I love her, but it shore helps! Um, as in...uh...she lives near the shore...and I'd shore, eh, sure jump in and drown if she wasn't my sis...

Yeah, about that paper.

P.S. And she responded as follows to the family email: "I think we should agree to not decide until AFTER Christmas day, when everything's a little more sensible. Just so Margaret's head doesn't explode before she regurgitates its contents into her papers."

Regurgitating its contents...yes, that would be why this paper is making me feel like I want to BARF.

/distraction

4 comments:

Nathan and Sarah said...

I am so excited to live by Amy this summer. I am thinking you are going to have to come visit!

Amy said...

YES! Yesyesyesyes! :) (Interpret that as both my agreement with Sarah AND my excitement to get to hang out with her and her family in just a few months. *yessss!*)

*ehu. said...

COME ON MARGARET!! I'm gonna live by Amy next summer too!! You should DEFINITELY come down!!

"Come to Zion, Come to Zion..."

Unknown said...

funny sisters are great.