Monday, November 15, 2010

They learn so young. Or something.

I was chatting with my namesake-niece on the phone last night, asking her about her first couple of weeks in Young Women (she just turned 12 - !!!!!!!!!), and she said something about how since next week is a combined activity with the young men that means the girls will have to, groan, be in the same room as the boys for the mid-week activity.

Me: C'mon, boys aren't THAT bad.

My namesake-niece (who just turned 12, remember!): I have to hate boys now, because in a few years I won't have that option.

Ahem.

Wow.

4 comments:

Laura said...

:) that's my girl :)

(I figure with a kid as gorgeous as her I better take the "boy's have cooties" phase for as long as possible. Things are safer this way.)

Amy said...

mwahaha. :) milk it for all it's worth, Laura. ;)

Unknown said...

She's very logical, and has accepted the inevitable. Acceptance is the first step to recovery :)

Trent and Meg said...

Oh my cute!! That is awesome!!