Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Family's a-comin'!!

My sister and her husband and their three more-than-adorable children are coming TOMORROW! They just made / finalized the plans this morning, and I AM SO EXCITED!! They will be here for a couple of days, house-hunting for their MOVE here sometime this summer. !!!!! This is all VERY recent developments, and EXTREMELY exciting to me!!!! (In case you couldn't tell by excessive use of caps, bold, and exclamation points.)

In fact, I am trying to think what would make me more excited...

...

Uh, nothing comes to mind. :)

But it has been a good day, so far, for other reasons as well:
  1. I got a good night's sleep last night. Still not enough, but more than in the last week and a half, and it felt niiiiice.
  2. I went to the dentist, and
    1. It was not painful.
    2. It was not super-uber expensive.
    3. I only have ONE cavity! And it's really just a broken filling. And it will be MUCH cheaper to fix than I was anticipating.
  3. Katie is playing French rap music in our lab right now.
HEY WORLD! I'LL BE WITH MY NIECES AND NEPHEWS TOMORROW!!!!!!

And that is all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for the family coming. I love that so much. You enjoy those nieces and nephews! P.S. A cavity? What is that like. I wouldn't know, having never had one. :)