1. It is TOTALLY okay that I ate chocolatey-chip cookies for breakfast, because they contained oatmeal, which everyone knows is a breakfast food.
2. Ankle socks are so called because they leave your ankles UNcovered. They are thus probably not the best way to keep said body part warm.
3. That one house that is painted bright yellow with a really bright green striped roof...shouldn't be.
4. One of my roommates moved out today. She moved to a city that is far away. I am NOT happy about this. Some roommates we are glad to see go, but not this one. :(
5. I put in a good, solid work day at my second job today and it felt good. :)
6. Little kids know about love - Laylee wants to marry Magoo, and my 6-year-old nephew said to me the other day, "If you aren't married by the time I'm grown up, we could get married." Well, no, but I do love you, kiddo. :)
7. It really IS all about love. I was reminded recently of a comment made about a language teaching seminar that I worked on almost 2 years ago in a very far away part of the world. One of the participants, in his end-of-the-seminar report, wrote that the seminar was really about creating bonds of love between individuals. I agree. I think most of what we do is, or should be, about creating bonds of love between individuals. Happy day-after-Valentine's Day, I guess. :)