Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Today I...

...went to 3 museums (this one, this one, and this one)
...wore my new capris, and they rock!
...ate at this restaurant that was new to me, and this familiar favorite
...soaked my feet in a fountain near the National Mall
...ate a frozen lemonade while soaking my feet in said fountain
...walked and talked all day with a good friend
...had lunch and a great conversation with 2 good friends
...went to institute and saw a million friends and they were happy to see me and one said, "Welcome home!" and one said, "You belong here!"

It was a good day. :)

6 comments:

Jeremy said...

If you're still in DC, try Nando's: http://www.nandos.com/ . Steve and I ate there in march.

Chad and Barbi's family said...

You need to come back to Wisconsin!

Amy said...

I could say those things to you in San Diego, too, you know... ;)

Unknown said...

It WAS a good day, and you do belong here! :)

Amy said...

I've checked your blog three times in the last hour. Your posts are THAT GOOD. (Or I really need a new hobby.)

The Thomas Six said...

Wow! At this moment in time, just reading and thinking about all that makes me want to sleep for a week. LOL- sounds like you had lots of fun.