Thursday, July 23, 2009

So...

...apparently the prayers of the internets are not effective :P ;) because my sister and her husband have decided to send their kids to public school.

HOWEVER!!!!

They bought a plane ticket - for ME! - from their town to our parents' town!! So this means that I get to drive across two states with them and their kids and then fly back across those 2 states. And lest you think this would NOT be a fun way to spend YOUR vacation, allow me to remind you that this means that instead of two days with them, I now get THREE AND A HALF!!! WOOOHOOOO!! :)

Arabic, on the other hand, is SERIOUSLY giving me the people's elbow to the face these days. I am WAY behind, and sentences that are supposed to mean something to me...don't. I'm tempted to just "survive" for the next 11.5 days of class...until I remember that that equates to more than half a semester, so I really just need to kick it into gear and catch up and keep up. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Janell said...

Yay! I'm so happy that you were able to gain another 1.5 days! That's like, a 75% increase!

Good luck in Arabic :)

Amy said...

Jia you!! Jia you jia you jia you!!

Jeremy said...

"I'm tempted to just "survive" for the next 11.5 days of class"

إن شاء الله