Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Isn't she stunning, folks?!


What you see here, ladies and gentlemen, is the picture that made me bawl on Sunday when I saw it for the first time.

Bawl and gesticulate madly and babble at my mom and my future brother-in-law - possibly the two people in the world who need to hear it LEAST - about how BEAUTIFUL my sister is, and how AMAZING this picture is, and how SO LIKE HER it is to be at a folk art conference in a remote little town in China and end up with an entire village enthralled with her singing, "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot."

I SO claim her, people.

3 comments:

Kathryn Thompson said...

That is so so cool. I will claim her too. Can I do that?

Grammy said...

That is absolutely amazing. I can see why you are so excited!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful. I love that the three comments on this blog are my fam!