1. My roommate and I sunbathed on our south-facing-not-visible-from-the-street porch on Saturday. Ok, really, she sunbathed, and I sat there with my pj pants pulled up over my knees and chatted with her.
2. I got in my car on Saturday afternoon, and it was HOT inside.
3. I am wearing just a short-sleeved t-shirt on campus today - no sweatshirt, no coat, no scarf, no gloves, yes pants.
4. Last night at 11pm it was warmer outside than in my house - NOT on purpose. Wrong, people, just wrong.
5. I am REALLY tempted to ditch this whole thesis, graduate school, making-an-academic-contribution-to-the-world thing and go find some people playing volleyball outside and join them. For the rest of my ever-lovin' life.
Edited to add: And then, true to form, it hailed today. Twice. And thunder and lightning. Happy Spring to you, too.